|Resident Scholarship Application|
Scholarship Application submission is now closed. Scholarship recipients will be selected by the Membership Committee and decisions will be emailed in Mid-February, 2017.
|AMSSM Resident Presentation|
A road map to a Sports Medicine Fellowship
|AMSSM Frequently Asked Questions|
1) What type of residency should I choose to be eligible for primary care sports medicine fellowships?
2) How do I research individual fellowships?
3) How do I decide which programs to apply?
4) Does accreditation matter? How do I find out about accreditation?
5) What are the important dates to remember?
DECEMBER: NRMP rank order list deadline
BEGINNING OF JANUARY: Match Day
6) How do I sign up for the match?
7) Are all fellowship programs included in the match?
8) Is there an electronic application process like ERAS for residency?
9) How do I strengthen my application?
10) Should I do an away rotation?
11) I'm a PM&R Resident how do I prepare for a Fellowship Application? Click here for more information.
|How to Match in Sports Medicine - Recommended Activities|
American Medical Society of Sports Medicine (AMSSM):
|Resident Membership Application|
You may submit your application securely online through the AMSSM website. Click on the Membership link on the left navbar, choose the Resident Membership Application link and complete the required information.
If you have attended an AMSSM Annual Meeting or any other AMSSM sponsored conference, please email Joan Brown and she will email or fax the forms to you.