2015 AMSSM 24th Annual Meeting
April 14, 2015 - April 19, 2015
Diplomat Resort & Spa
ALTERNATE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Since the Diplomat Resort and Spa is now sold out, AMSSM is offering these additional hotel options.
Marenas Beach Resort
Rooms Available 4/13-4/19
18683 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Distance: The Hotel is located 2.92 miles from the Diplomat. Complimentary transportation to/from the Diplomat will be provided.
Hotel Rate: $209/per night, plus tax: 1-bedroom suites with King bed plus sofa sleeper (They do not have suites with Double beds). Includes complimentary internet.
Discounted parking: $15 available.
Reservations: Click here to make reservations or by phone (305) 503-6033. Please mention AMSSM. Use #7117NH code when registering online.
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura
Rooms Available 4/13-4/19
1000 S. Federal Highway
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Distance: The hotel is located 3.8 miles from Diplomat Resort. Group transportation to/from the Diplomat Resort and Spa. (one transfer to and from the venue each day)
Hotel Rate: $139 per night, plus tax. Includes breakfast buffet, complimentary internet, and self-parking.
Reservations: To make reservations, please call hotel directly at 954-874-3006. Please request as AMSSM 2015 Annual Meeting Rate. Rates cannot be changed at check in or check out for guests who fail to identify their affiliation at the time of reservation. A one night deposit will be required.
Add Optional Events
Any available Optional Events can be added on site.
List of Sold Out/Full Optional Events
- INDUSTRY SPONSORED Evening Symposium & Cadaver Lab (Tenex Health - 6:30pm-8pm).
- INDUSTRY SPONSORED Lunch Symposium (Ossur Americas - 12:30pm-1:30pm)
- Sports US: Fundamentals of the Upper Extremity Pre-Conference (8am-5:40pm)
- Advanced Sports US Pre-Conference (7am-3:45pm)
- ICL #1 (THU): Advanced Ultrasound of the Elbow (6:15am-7:45am)
- ICL #4 (THU): Determining the Pathomechanics of Shoulder and Elbow Injuries (7am-7:45am)
- ICL #6 (THU): Mending Young Bones — Pediatric Fracture Diagnostic and Management Pearls (7am-7:45am)
- ICL #7 (THU): [Resident/Fellow Specific ICL] Basic Fracture and Dislocation Care (7am-7:45am)
- ICL #8 (FRI 4/15): Sideline Sports Ultrasound (6:15am-7:45am)
- ICL #15 (SAT): Advanced Sports Ultrasound of the Wrist and Hand (6:15am-7:45am)
- ICL #18 (SAT): Advanced Dislocation Care (7am-7:45am)
- ICL #21 (SAT): [Registration Open to All — No Fee for Residents & Fellows] Physician Wellness – Finding Your Center & Keeping It (7am-7:45am)
AMSSM Fellowship Fair Booth Registration
Registration is no longer available.
AMSSM Foundation 5th Annual Live and Silent Auction
AMSSM Service Project Information
The AMSSM Foundation invites all AMSSM members to arrive in Hollywood, Florida a day earlier on April 14, 2015 to participate in the AMSSM Annual Meeting Humanitarian Service Project. This project is part of the Foundation's Impacting Lives: Why We Give Back Initiative. CLICK HERE for more information on this project and how to register.
AMSSM Mentor Project
The Mentor Project has been created to match Mentors and Mentees by their primary specialty, year of residency/medical school and the day/time preferences for availability during the Annual Meeting. If you are interested in participating in the Mentor project as a Mentor or Mentee, please CLICK HERE for more information and to register.