A Note About 2021 Annual Meeting Planning
AMSSM is planning for a Hybrid format for the 2021 Annual Meeting (a portion of attendees meeting in person and a portion of attendees streaming the conference virtually). The decision on whether the in-person option will be available is entirely dependent upon city, county and state ordinances. The 2019 Annual Meeting had 2,157 registrants.
- By signing this agreement, Exhibitors agree to the full exhibitor registration fee if the meeting is hybrid with both a live and virtual audience. If local conditions don’t allow for a live meeting, exhibitors will receive a 25 percent refund of their exhibit booth fees and the exhibit booth registration will convert to a virtual exhibit space on the AMSSM Annual Meeting site.
- The Virtual Exhibit space will allow exhibitors to insert company information, website links, share product information and allow registrants to sign up for follow-up conversation and/or 1-on-1 appointments in a video chat area of the virtual exhibit space.
- AMSSM will offer a participant drawing for two $250 gift cards for those participants who visit at least 75 percent of the exhibit booths, either virtually or live.
BOOTH RENTAL RATES
Fee includes: 10x10 booth fee (includes four complimentary exhibit staff registrations, 6' skirted table, two chairs, sign and wastebasket).
Early Bird - By December 1, 2020
- $3,800 (Standard Fee)
- $3,400 (Non-Profit/Publisher Fee – proof of IRS status required)
Regular - By February 23, 2021
- $4,000 (Standard Fee)
- $3,600 (Non-Profit/Publisher Fee – proof of IRS status required)
Just In Time - February 24, 2021 and After
- $4,200 (Standard Fee)
- $3,800 (Non-Profit/Publisher Fee – proof of IRS status required)
Exhibit Prospectus, Contract & Application
Exhibit Application (pdf format)
2019 Annual Meeting Exhibitor List
||Predictive Biotech, Inc.
|Alpinion Medical Systems
||DJO Global, Inc.
||KORR Medical Technologies
||Esaote North America
||Mindray North America
||Fidia Pharma USA Inc.
||National Athletic Trainers’ Association
||TIRR Memorial Hermann Health System
|Bio-Oil/KAO USA, Inc.
||Townsend Design/Thuasne USA
||Flexion Therapeutics – Medical
||Organogenesis Surgical & Sports Medicine
||FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
||Owens Recovery Science