|FREE ECG TRAINING MODULE|
The American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM) is leading an effort to train physicians around the world in electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation in athletes. In partnership with the FIFA Medical Assessment and Research Center (F-MARC), the British Journal of Sports Medicine (BJSM), the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Sports Cardiology Subsection, the Pediatric & Congenital Electrophysiology Society (PACES) and other leading U.S. cardiologists, we have developed an online resource and comprehensive training module targeted for physicians around the world to gain expertise and competence in ECG interpretation.
|ACCESSING THE MODULE:|
|Click Here to access this resource on the BMJ E-Learning site. If you are a first-time user, you will need to register on the BMJ site. After you register, you will gain access to the module.
The online course includes five tutorials:
• ECG interpretation in athletes: identify your learning needs
• Normal ECG findings: recognizing physiologic adaptations in athletes
• Abnormal ECG findings in athletes: recognizing changes suggestive of cardiomyopathy
• Abnormal ECG findings in athletes: recognizing changes suggestive of primary electrical disease
• ECG interpretation in athletes: test your knowledge